Hi Everyone! Happy Friday!
I’m sorry that this is coming late, but I definitely want to share a recipe that I will be trying this weekend!
For this Tasty Thursday, I would like to share this recipe from Bethenny Frankel.
Whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit that Bethenny knows what she’s doing from a PR and product development perspective. I have read her book, Naturally Thin, and I have her yoga DVD’s, so I’m definitely a fan!
The recipe calls for:
- 1 cup sauteed veggies (I’ll probably use broccoli, onions, spinach and tomatoes)
- 1 egg yolk and 3-4 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
(I love recipes that don’t have too many ingredients!!)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and saute the veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and the egg whites with a little salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and move it around with a spatula until slightly solidified. Transfer the pan to the oven
- Bake until the frittata is almost firm to the touch (approximately 15-20 minutes). Sprinkle with the cheese and bake until firm. Serve immediately.
The man and I have a plan that on Sunday we’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast on our balcony (complete with mimosas) and I hope to make this frittata. I’ll be sure to share our thoughts!
Enjoy your Friday and I’ll be back later to recap my eats from the past few days!