Man, this week is flying by. And boy do I have some great stuff to share this Wednesday.
Here are the 5 things I’m loving this week:
1. 98 Degrees’ new CD. Apparently, I’m in a music kick.
Now, I will say that this CD is completely cheesy. It definitely sounds like all their other albums, which seems a little weird since 3 of the 4 guys are married with children, but, what can I say, I love Nick Lachey!!! In 6th grade, my “boyfriend” bought me a 98 Degrees book because I was so in love with them. And since I’m from Cincinnati, I thought I could be Nick and Jessica 2.0. Oh well.
2. MY LEGS! This may sound really weird, but I have always really liked my legs. I used to just like the look of my legs, but now I love the power my legs have. The fact that my legs let me run for miles at one time, it makes me feel proud. They may be short, but they are mighty! I also love that my quads are getting stronger and I don’t feel them jiggle when I run.
3. My Bic Band headband! Yes, this is me after my run today. I bought the Boston Strong Bic Band a few weeks ago and today was the first day I wore it. I’m always skeptical of products that they they won’t slip because they always do. NOT BIC BANDS! I ran 5 miles and it DID NOT move. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. #bostonstrong
4. Searching for wedding shoes. I have very specific wants in a shoe: fun, sparkly, low heel for all night comfort and a fun brand that I wouldn’t normally buy. I figure it, if I’m going to buy expensive shoes, they should be for the wedding! The current front runners:
What do you guys think of these?
5. This video of the most precious puppies EVER! My favorite is the smart wiener dog with the fetch contraption. I am a sucker for puppy videos.