AIt’s Friday!!! Thank Goodness. I am so looking forward to the weekend, you have no idea.
Before we get into what’s I’m most looking forward to this weekend, let’s dive into what happened yesterday.
I worked from home and worked through breakfast with 2 cups of coffee! I don’t know what my problem was.
LUNCH – I use this term loosely because it was around 11 by the time I was starving. Again, we had zero food in the house (but we did go to grocery store last night). I really wanted something carb-loaded….so….
I devoured a perfectly proportioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
SNACK – I kept on being a firewoman throughout the afternoon and I using a fire extinguisher is quite exhausting. (Okay, is that too many metaphors?) I got pretty hungry and wanted something salty before my 3 mile run.
Some more snacks – chocolate covered Twizzlers, which weren’t that good, and a Kashi bar.
EXERCISE – I had a 3 mile run on the agenda and the weather was gorgeous. It was about 50 degrees and the sun was out! Time to run around the neighborhood.
I had a really good run. I put on a fleece jacket because I needed pockets to hold my keys. NOTE TO SELF: 50 degrees does not need fleece!
In the gift bag:
- White Macademia Nut Luna Bar…which I ate after my run. It was delicious.
- Chocolate GU
- A hat
- Red Dress Pin
- A Make-Up Bag
DINNER – We ran to the grocery store and then it was time for some dinner. We had some elbow macaroni, andouille sausage , green pepper and my mom’s homemade spaghetti sauce. We both enjoyed it!!
Now for the fun stuff!
What’s on the agenda for this weekend:
- Finshing the bottle of wine from our impromptu date on Wednesday
- Running 4 miles Saturday morning to keep up with my training schedule
- Watching Lincoln (hopefully). I didn’t watch it before the Oscars but I’ve started to be really intrigued by Daniel Day Lewis.
- Cleaning the apartment – oh man does it need some spring cleaning
- Taking a featured exercise class on Sunday as my cross training – Ballet Body Fusion. We’ll see how it goes, remember Chicago?
- Being outside! I really want to sit on the balcony, drinking coffee Look at this forecast:
What’s on your agenda for this weekend?