Happy Monday! Is it just me or do you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the weekend and too many during the week?
This weekend was a great one. My parents came to visit and we ate at several restaurants that we’ve been wanting to try.
Friday – we had dinner at home with some fish my mom and I picked up from Whole Foods and some pretty yummy white wine.
Saturday – dinner at Bario Tacos & Tequila. Wow. Not only was it super delicious, but it was fast. We ordered some guac and then our entrees and they arrived a few minutes after the guac. My mom and I split the fish tacos and I sipped on a delicious sangria. Bario has the biggest tequila list I’ve ever seen. The guac was served in a mochachete which was super fun!
Sunday – we went to Chammps because the man & my dad wanted to watch sports. I ordered a steak salad.
MENU – Here’s what I’m thinking for a menu this week:
- Italian Sausage Sandwiches with Peppers
- Taco Night – our Mexican experience got us in the mood
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- Leftover Lasagna with Green Beans
WORK OUTS – My friend and I signed up for another half marathon (a post will come soon) so this week will consist of seeing where I am in terms of how much training I need to do. Also, with my dress fitting this past weekend, it’s time to kick everything up a notch!
- Monday – Run with circuit training focusing on arms and abs
- Tuesday – Slow Burn Yoga 5:45
- Wednesday – Rest
- Thursday – Some cardio and legs
- Friday – Rest
- Saturday – (National Marquette Day!) Yoga at 10
- Sunday – (The Lion King!) Long Run
Looks like it’s going to be a tough week! I’m ready. What’s on your plate this week?