Today, I did my meal planning, grocery shopping and went the gym. You can see my workout on my previous post.
On Wednesday, I got a wonderful phone call from the store where I purchase THE dress! My dress came in!!!! It worked out that my parents are coming to stay with us this weekend anyway, so I scheduled a time to go try it on next Saturday. I can’t wait to try it on. I haven’t seen it since I bought it in August and I hope I still love it. I’m also excited to see if my work is noticeable and how much more work I still need to do!
Meal Plan for Week of February 17:
- Homemade Fish Sticks with mac and cheese and broccoli
- Chicken with snap peas and rice
- Italian sausage with bell pepper sandwiches
Work out Schedule:
- Sunday – cardio and arms
- Monday – Yoga at home (Bethenny DVD)
- Tuesday – Cardio and legs
- Wednesday – Rest
- Thursday – Slow Burn Yoga at 7
- Friday – Rest (My Parents are coming!!)
- Saturday – Quick Run and weights…Dress Appointment!
Here’s to a great week 🙂